Are you passionate about quality and food safety? Do you get energy from further developing and implementing food and feed safety policies of an international trading company? Then working as Quality manager at the Cefetra Group in Rotterdam might be the perfect fit for you!
Who we are
The Cefetra Group consists of various agricultural and food ingredients trading and supply chain management companies, with leading brands within the ingredients business. Collectively we employ over 600 people across 35 offices in 20 countries around the world. We work closely together to guarantee the best possible service to our customers. We develop supply chains with suppliers and create value by sourcing raw materials and supplying those to the international food and feed industry. Cefetra Group is part of the German, stocklisted BayWa group of companies. Check out our corporate movie here.
In this function you work closely together with Audrey Rensen Head of Quality and EHS within the Cefetra group. On a daily basis, you will work on the development, implementation and verification of food and feed safety policies. Furthermore your job will involve facilitating and assisting colleagues of all entities in the development and continuous improvement of their quality systems to ensure the delivery of safe products to our customers.
On a daily basis you'll process and communicate information, for example by taking part in sector meetings and organizing internal meetings to gather and share information about developments in legislation and quality assurance systems. It’s your responsibility to improve the quality information sharing by the development and use of IT systems. In addition, you know how to provide quick and efficient answers to internal and external questions. Additionally, you assist in complaint handling, address non-conformities, and provide support in incident management. Part of the job is developing and maintaining risk assessments, as well as conducting audits at various locations in the world (mainly Europe).
Who are you?
Most important is that you can be critical and precise, but also pragmatic when needed. To be successful within Cefetra, it is important to have a ‘self-starter’ mentality, be open minded and curious. You can work both independently and with people from all layers within the entire Cefetra Group. In addition, you can identify with the following requirements:
- Your educational background is equivalent to a master degree in Quality or Food Safety and you have knowledge of HACCP and quality management systems;
- You are passionate about working in Quality within the international Supply chain;
- You are able to work with programmes like Power Bi Excel, and sharepoint;
- You are good at both Dutch and English, both verbal and written. On a daily basis you’ll need both languages.
A unique opportunity to work within a fast growing multinational. We are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs, but please note we offer the following:
- The possibility to grow in a to the position of functional lead food safety/ quality within the Cefetra group;
- an excellent package of primary & secondary working conditions which includes a good base salary, holiday allowance, an attractive bonus and 27 vacation days;
- our colleagues are our most important ingredient. We support your career by investing in your development;
- an office located at one of the most beautiful locations in central Rotterdam overlooking the Maas and Erasmus bridge with plenty of social activities and excellent coffee.
If this sounds like you
Interested in an conversation? Please apply below and we will contact you a.s.a.p. Or contact Jur Lemmers our Talent Acquisition Partner via +31 6 2520 3984 or firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process.
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes. We will not accept terms or conditions that are sent with resumes without our approval.
Our application process
Apply to one of our vacancies and our recruiter will contact you in case of a first match or if further info is required.
Based on a telephone intake, we would love to get to know you further. For sure you have some questions for us too?
After the first conversations, we would like to introduce you to some other people in the team and/or company to ensure there is a good match on both sides. If this is the case....we will make you an offer!