Are you commercially marvellous and do you want to dive into the world of the Polish grain business? If this sounds appealing to you, then working at Cefetra might be a perfect fit for you!
Who we are
The Cefetra Group consists of various agricultural and food ingredients trading and supply chain management companies, with leading brands within the ingredients business. Collectively we employ over 600 people across 35 offices in 20 countries around the world. We work closely together to guarantee the best possible service to our customers. We develop supply chains with suppliers and create value by sourcing raw materials and supplying those to the international food and feed industry. Cefetra Group is part of the German, stocklisted BayWa group of companies. Check out our corporate movie here.
- development and building of Polish grain business
- purchase of grain products on the Polish market in the Warmian-Masurian region
- Establishing cooperation with new contractors and servicing existing ones in the entrusted territory.
- monitoring the conclusion and execution (performance) of contracts
- preparation of all documentation related to conducted transactions
- close cooperation with logistics and execution departments in the scope of concluded contracts and other departments for the proper functioning of the company
- constant market analysis and monitoring of competition
Most important is that you can be critical and precise, but also pragmatic when needed. To be successful within Cefetra, it is important to have a ‘self-starter’ mentality, be open minded and curious. In addition, you can identify with the following requirements:
- Many years of experience in the grain industry
- Many years of experience as a sales representative
- Minimum secondary education
- Driving license cat B
- Self-reliance and good organization of own work
- Good knowledge of MS Office environment
A unique opportunity to work within a fast growing multinational. We are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs, but please note we offer the following:
- An excellent package of primary & secondary working conditions. Off course a good base salary, private medical care, group life insurance, and possibility of using the Multisport sports card;
- Our colleagues are our most important ingredient. We support your career by investing in your development;
- full-time employment contract (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 – 16:00)
If this sounds like you
Interested in an interview? Please apply below and we will contact you a.s.a.p. Or contact Barbara Danielska via firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process.
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes. We will not accept terms or conditions that are sent with resumes without our approval.
Our application process
Apply to one of our vacancies and our recruiter will contact you in case of a first match or if further info is required.
Based on a telephone intake, we would love to get to know you further. For sure you have some questions for us too?
After the first conversations, we would like to introduce you to some other people in the team and/or company to ensure there is a good match on both sides. If this is the case....we will make you an offer!
Come on board and take the opportunity to grow with us in purchasing! You will lead and develop a team…
Kommen Sie an Bord und nutzen Sie die Chance, mit uns im Einkauf zu wachsen! Sie werden ein Team von…