Come on board and take the opportunity to grow with us in purchasing! You will lead and develop a team of three packaging designers. You will be more than just a buyer and packaging designer, because you will grow with us and take full responsibility for your area.
Who we are:
Every day you come across our nuts and dried fruit in various supermarkets and yet you have probably never consciously noticed us.
We are Heinrich Brüning GmbH, a modern and dynamic co-packaging and trading company located in the trading metropolis of Hamburg. As one of the largest traditional German importers and part of the Cefetra Group, we trade in dried fruits, nut kernels and seeds. For more than 60 years now, we have specialised in worldwide imports and Europe-wide sales and exports of natural and healthy raw materials and end consumer products, with a strong foothold in Germany. With our dedicated team, we live an open communication culture with a flat hierarchy.
As the head of packaging you will be responsible together with your team for the procurement of packaging material, design of packaging material and maintaining contacts with our customers. It is your responsibility to lead a team of three packaging designers with great appreciation and to develop them further. You are part of the management team, so you capable to think outside the box and drive continuous improvement with your department. Together with your team you manage our products from their creation to their market launch, consisting of the following activities:
- Product development in collaboration with customers and suppliers as well as our quality assurance department;
- Packaging design in collaboration with your team, agencies and customer and supplier contacts;
- Purchase various types of packaging, e.g. films and cardboard packaging, and ensure smooth order fulfilment;
- Negotiating terms and conditions, such as price, delivery conditions, etc.
You will do your job without losing track of our sustainability goals.
Most important is that you’re passionate about the above mentioned. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the tasks and responsibilities in the position. Ideally:
- A degree in economics or a comparable professional training/qualification;
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in purchasing or in another area of the FMCG industry;
- You have a high level of communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness;
- In addition, you always maintain an overview even in stressful situations and have strategic thinking skills;
- You have a good understanding of numbers and your way of working is well structured and organised;
- Confident handling of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- You have a good command of written and spoken in German and English.
We are a modern trading company. This challenging position is a fulltime job. You will work independently and on your own responsibility in a technically demanding and varied field of activity together with a competent, ﬂexible and friendly team. We offer partial work at home, as well as a company supplementary health insurance, free drinks and fruit.
If this sounds like you
Interested in an interview? Please apply below and we will contact you a.s.a.p. Or contact Jur Lemmers via +31 6 2520 3984 or firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process.
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes. We will not accept terms or conditions that are sent with resumes without our approval
Our application process
Apply to one of our vacancies and our recruiter will contact you in case of a first match or if further info is required.
Based on a telephone intake, we would love to get to know you further. For sure you have some questions for us too?
After the first conversations, we would like to introduce you to some other people in the team and/or company to ensure there is a good match on both sides. If this is the case....we will make you an offer!
Are you passionate about quality and food safety? Do you have a sharp eye for detail and can you act…
Heb jij als administratief medewerker ervaring in de transportsector en ben je nieuwgierig naar de administratieve uitdagingen op een logistieke…