Are you a financial professional and ready to join an international business to business organization? Then working at Heinrich Brüning GmbH might be the perfect fit for you!
Who we are:
Every day you come across our nuts and dried fruit in various supermarkets and yet you have probably never consciously noticed us.
We are Heinrich Brüning GmbH, a modern and dynamic co-packaging and trading company located in the trading metropolis of Hamburg. As one of the largest traditional German importers and part of the Cefetra Group, we trade in dried fruits, nut kernels and seeds. For more than 60 years now, we have specialised in worldwide imports and Europe-wide sales and exports of natural and healthy raw materials and end consumer products, with a strong foothold in Germany. With our dedicated team, we live an open communication culture with a flat hierarchy.
To support our finance team, we are looking for the following a Business Controller.
In this new position you will be a member of the finance team of Heinrich Brüning GmbH. You will support and assist Thomas Timm (Commercial Manager and Finance Director) with the day-to-day activities and you will have a balanced focus on both Business Control and Finance Control. Your tasks and responsibilities will further relate to:
- You will prepare the monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS.
- You will prepare the internal reporting system with KPI analyses and contribute to its further development.
- Actively contribute to the Financial team meetings in terms of figures, analyses and opinions.
- You will report the results to the SAP reporting system of our parent company BayWa AG.
- You will support the overall corporate planning.
Most important is that you’re passionate about the above mentioned. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the tasks and responsibilities in the position. Ideally:
- You possess a minimum of 4 years of relevant financial reporting experience, preferably at a Big 4 company or a corporate.
- You are good in German and English, both verbal and written.
- Your sound knowledge of financial accounting software and your proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook support your efﬁcient and organised way of working.
- Your ability to work in a team and your strong social skills combined with your commitment and conscientiousness make you the ideal candidate.
We are a modern trading company. This challenging position is a fulltime job. You will work independently and on your own responsibility in a technically demanding and varied field of activity together with a competent, ﬂexible and friendly team. We offer partial work at home, as well as a company supplementary health insurance, free drinks and fruit.
If this sounds like you
Interested in an interview? Please apply below and we will contact you a.s.a.p. Or contact Jur Lemmers via +31 6 2520 3984 or email@example.com. He will be happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process.
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes. We will not accept terms or conditions that are sent with resumes without our approval.
Our application process
Apply to one of our vacancies and our recruiter will contact you in case of a first match or if further info is required.
Based on a telephone intake, we would love to get to know you further. For sure you have some questions for us too?
After the first conversations, we would like to introduce you to some other people in the team and/or company to ensure there is a good match on both sides. If this is the case....we will make you an offer!
Sind Sie ein Finanzprofi und bereit, in einem internationalen Business-to-Business-Unternehmen mitzuarbeiten? Dann könnte die Arbeit bei der Heinrich Brüning GmbH…
Ben jij die ambitieuze financial die graag wil doorgroeien binnen een dynamisch internationaal opererend handelshuis? Weet jij op een accurate en efficiënte…